Manage the list of your team’s actions collaboratively while facilitating the progress and follow-up of your project.
Add a reminder to receive an email automatically when each action is completed, and quickly change its status.
Access rights management
Decide whether the table is open to everyone or whether each action can be modified only by its owner and the project manager.
Organize each employee’s tasks in the best possible way
To be efficient, it is essential to be well organized and to use a project management tool that facilitates organization and follow-up. To determine the best way to organize your project and which tools to use, ask yourself the right questions:
- Exactly what tasks you are responsible for?
- When must each task be started?
- Who (or what department) will you be working with?
- What is the project delivery date?
Collaborating means pooling the skills and knowledge of several people to achieve a common goal. In project management, the collaborative aspect is important because
- It promotes the sharing and acquisition of knowledge
- It encourages creativity and initiative
- It involves constant exchanges between team members, wherever they are
- It makes the team more productive and efficient
Your project tracking tool must also be collaborative, allowing everyone to regularly update the status of their own tasks. Each collaborator must therefore be well trained in the tools at the outset of the project.
Facilitate Team Collaboration
Achieving a project’s objectives on time can sometimes seem tedious, but it is much less so if your team is united, is moving in the same direction, and has the right project management tools at its disposal. The project calendar, for example, is a very simple tool to set up using a table. Practical templates are available to help with planning.
The best spreadsheets are accessible online so that team members can share information and project updates efficiently. The Gantt chart provides a complete, graphical view of the project, as well as an overview of the current tasks, their progress, and those to come. With these monitoring approaches, a team can more easily manage all aspects of the project.
- ” In addition to saving time and improving the quality of our business information, RowShare brings peace of mind to our partners and enhances our business relationship with them. You can’t put a price on that!”
- “We tried Excel, Google Sheets and Airtable, but they didn’t do the job with regards to letting users see only a part of the table while we see everything. Only RowShare could do that.”
- “Following up on marketing outreach represents up to 2 hours a day, and this time has been reduced by at least 30 percent, thanks to RowShare. This is a savings of at least 40 minutes a day or nearly 2 working days saved per person per month!”
Plan a demo